الأربعاء، 28 ديسمبر 2016

10 holiday family traditions that can't possibly be compromised by Russian hackers

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fcard%2fimage%2f321436%2ff7d8168e-58d6-4883-b734-fd2b4a2e908f

Feed-twFeed-fb

As the father of a nuclear family and a self-proclaimed Christmas enthusiast, I love celebrating the holidays with the people I love. 

You can imagine my surprise, then, when I learned that many family members, friends and bipartisan leaders of the United States government were calling for an investigation on potential Russian hacking on my home. Much like Presdient-elect Trump and his transition team, however, I deny these charges and will not let the threat of foreign cyber influence on my home stop my family and I from enjoying the most wonderful time of the year. 

More about Satire, Funny, Politics, Russia, and Humor from Mashable http://ift.tt/2hvY5EY

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.