الأربعاء، 21 أكتوبر 2020

Meghan Trainor reveals gender of her baby 

Author: 
Wed, 2020-10-21 11:49

DUBAI: US singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor revealed this week she is expecting a baby boy with her actor husband Daryl Sabara. 

On Wednesday, Trainor shared a short clip of her Oct. 27 episode on “The Kelly Clarkson Show,” on which she announced the news. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

So happy we got to share this with you FIRST on your amazing show! @kellyclarksonshow #MOMGOALS @darylsabara

A post shared by Meghan Trainor (@meghan_trainor) on

“We’ve never told anyone... I saved it for you Kelly,” the star said before letting her brother, Ryan Trainor, and husband announce the gender to the world. 

In the sneak peak video, which the singer shared on Instagram with her 11.3 million followers, the mother-to-be said she has not yet bought anything for her boy. 

“I’'m just over halfway. I don’t know when to buy stuff. People want to buy me stuff, but I’m like, ‘I’m gonna have two cribs? What do I do? Help me (sic),’” she added. 

Main category: 
Tags: 
https://ift.tt/31stBsA October 21, 2020 at 09:53AM

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.