الخميس، 17 سبتمبر 2020

Gigi Hadid’s father writes a poem to unborn granddaughter

Thu, 2020-09-17 12:21

DUBAI: Supermodel Gigi Hadid’s father, Mohamed Hadid – the Palestinian real estate mogul – shared a heartfelt message this week for his future granddaughter, who Gigi is expected to give birth to this month.

The property developer, in a now deleted Instagram post, started his words with: “In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful,” which he wrote in Arabic text. 

“Hello little grandchild, it is me, my heart as happy as can be,” he then wrote to the family’s long-awaited bundle of joy. 

“I wish for you the sun and moon, I wish for you a happy time. Know that grandpa’s always here, I’ll do anything, anything for you, my dear,” his poem read. “When I heard you were on the way, I smiled and wiped a tear away. I cried the tear because I knew my heart would always belong to you.”

The 25-year-old catwalk star and mother-to-be, who is part-Dutch, is expecting her first child with former One Direction star Zayn Malik anytime now.

Some curious fans made assumptions that Mohamed’s poem hints that the couple have welcomed their baby girl, but before he deleted his post, he replied to one of the social media users saying: “Not yet.”

For the most part, Gigi has kept mum when it comes to sharing details of her pregnancy.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

growin an angel :)

A post shared by Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) on

But a few weeks ago, the star shared her first maternity photoshoot with her 58 million Instagram followers.

The 25-year-old shared a series of ethereal, black and white images, which were lensed by fashion photography duo Luigi and Iango.

“Cherishing this time. Appreciate all the love & well wishes,” read one of her posts, while the other said “Growing an angel.” 

Main category: 
https://ift.tt/2FOBvUV September 17, 2020 at 10:25AM

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.