الأربعاء، 4 ديسمبر 2019

‘Aladdin’ star Mena Massoud: ‘Can I get an audition?’

Author: 
Wed, 2019-12-04 10:50

DUBAI: Despite starring in $1 billion-grossing blockbuster “Aladdin” – Disney’s recent live-action flick –Egyptian-Canadian actor Mena Massoud revealed he has not had a single audition since the movie’s release. 

“I’m kind of tired of staying quiet about it,” the 28-year-old actor told the Daily Beast. “I want people to know that it’s not always dandelions and roses when you’re doing something like ‘Aladdin.’ ‘He must have made millions. He must be getting all these offers.’ It’s none of those things. I haven’t had a single audition since ‘Aladdin’ came out. 

“It’s like, I'm sitting here being like, OK, ‘Aladdin’ just hit $1 billion. Can I at least get an audition? Like I’m not expecting you to be like, here’s Batman. But can I just get in the room? Like, can you just give me a chance? So, it’s not always what you think,” Massoud said. 

Main category: 
https://ift.tt/2OOY120 December 04, 2019 at 09:08AM

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.