الثلاثاء، 30 أكتوبر 2018

Naomi Campbell graces Vogue Arabia cover

Author: 
Wed, 2018-10-31 00:06

DUBAI: Legendary supermodel Naomi Campbell has been unveiled as the cover star of Vogue Arabia’s November issue.

The icon opened up about her dreams of having a family in her interview with the magazine.

“I’d love to have kids,” she told Vogue Arabia. “I don’t discount anything in life. I love kids and always will. When I’m around children, I become a child myself. That’s the little girl I don’t ever want to lose.”

Photographer Chris Colls captured the 48-year-old style icon for the issue.

Campbell is set to visit Dubai to sign copies of the magazine at The Dubai Mall on Nov. 15.

Main category: 
Naomi Campbell joins Diddy in DubaiCountry music legend Glen Campbell dead at 81 https://ift.tt/2zbkSMc October 30, 2018 at 10:15PM

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.