الثلاثاء، 24 أبريل 2018

UAE star Esther Eden releases new single, ‘Blue Case’

Tue, 2018-04-24 10:33

DUBAI: Singer-songwriter Esther Eden, who was raised in the UAE but is now studying in Berlin, released her latest single, “Blue Case,” this weekend.

The song was inspired by a man Eden saw walking down the street in Berlin who was carrying a sky-blue cello case.

“It just stood out to me,” Eden told Arab News. “It was winter in Berlin. It’s cold. And there was this one bright case and it really caught my attention.

I was really conflicted: I wanted to go up to him, like, ‘Hey! I really like your case.’ But I didn’t want to be weird.”

Instead, Eden went home and wrote a song about it. She collaborated with her classmate, 19-year-old producer Gabe Augustin, on the track.

 
Main category: 
Fans express condolences to Egyptian Singer Sherine on her father’s passingPalestinian singers winning hearts and minds https://ift.tt/2KaILbJ April 24, 2018 at 07:00AM

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.