الأحد، 4 فبراير 2018

Amal Clooney celebrates 40th b’day in style

Author: 
ARAB NEWS
Mon, 2018-02-05 03:00
ID: 
1517768980025805600

JEDDAH: Amal Clooney, Lebanese-born human rights lawyer and activist, and wife of George Clooney, turned 40 this week.
The Hollywood actor, 56, whisked Amal away on a romantic getaway to celebrate her birthday.
George and Amal were seen boarding a private jet in Los Angeles at the start of a surprise trip to a secret destination. It appears the new parents traveled without their young children for the trip in order to get some well-deserved alone time.
George recently opened up about his first meeting with Amal — saying they felt an instant attraction.
The American actor gave an interesting insight into his first encounter with the high-powered lawyer as he appeared on Netflix’s “My Guest Needs No Introduction” with David Letterman.
“‘I didn’t leave the house,” he said. “No, it’s the wildest thing. A mutual friend of ours said, ‘I’m stopping by and can I bring my friend?’”
“And I was like, ‘Of course.’ I got a call from my agent who called me and said, ‘I met this woman who’s coming to your house who you’re gonna marry.’”
He said they “talked all night” and afterwards, exchanged email addresses.
The A-list couple, who married in 2014, are parents to twins Alexander and Ella, born in June last year.
Amal was born in Beirut but moved to the UK aged 2. Her family relocated at the start of the Lebanese civil war in the 1980s.

Main category: 
http://ift.tt/2BVGR9h February 04, 2018 at 07:31PM

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.