الخميس، 7 ديسمبر 2017

Hiba Tawaji rocks the crowd at her debut concert in Riyadh

Author: 
NOOR NUGALI
Fri, 2017-12-08 03:00
ID: 
1512683195305645500

RIYADH: On her first visit to Saudi Arabia, Hiba Tawaji, wearing a new-collection Ellie Saab dress, expressed surprise at how lively and excited the crowd was at her concert in Riyadh on Wednesday.
“After one of my songs, I yelled ‘girl power.’ I felt honored to be one of the first females to sing in a public concert in Saudi Arabia,” she told Arab News. The singer found fame participating in the TV show “The Voice.”
“Saudi ladies are very close to the heart,” she added, knocking on wood when mentioning how beautiful they are. “I’m impressed.” 
She said: “I’d love to come back to Saudi Arabia. I had a lovely experience. Right now I have lots of concerts, as well as playing the lead part of Esmeralda in ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame,’ a French play that’s quite popular around the world. This year the play is being held in France, next year in Turkey, Russia and Canada.” 
When Arab News asked about her New Year’s Eve plans, she said she likes to spend it with family and friends. Her new year’s resolution is to learn Italian.

Main category: 
http://ift.tt/2AliHt0 December 07, 2017 at 10:47PM

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.