الأربعاء، 27 ديسمبر 2017

Bahraini actress Haifa Hussein’s decision to delete Snapchat account raises storm

Author: 
ARAB NEWS
Thu, 2017-12-28 03:00
ID: 
1514404370002768900

JEDDAH: Bahraini actress Haifa Hussein announced that she will delete her Snapchat account and focus more on Instagram, especially when the “Story” feature is available on both platforms, Sayidaty magazine reported.
However, Haifa may not carry out her decision because many of her fans object to it.
In a video on her Snapchat account, she said: “I decided to delete my Snapchat account because, in the next period, I aim to focus on Instagram, and I believe most people use this platform, especially when it has the same ‘Story’ feature available on Snapchat, but my decision was faced with objections from my fans who were asking why I wanted to take this step.
“The reason behind my decision to delete my account is that I normally publish the same posts on Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter, and I figured my fans would find it boring to watch the same videos and see the same pictures on all three platforms.”

Main category: 
http://ift.tt/2lbqVdR December 27, 2017 at 08:54PM

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.